We accept the following forms of payment: VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, CareCredit, Cash and Check (with appropriate ID.)
We are also happy to offer Payment plans
We use VetBilling.com to manage our payment plans. VetBilling is an interest free payment option that allows you to make bi-weekly or monthly payments. A non-refundable administration start-up fee is assessed to start each payment plan and a small payment plan fee is added to each payment (these amounts can vary based on the total amount owed on your plan and length of your plan). There is no penalty or fees for early payoff.
We require the following conditions to be met to be eligible for a payment plan:
- The balance owed must be greater than $ 300.
- Offering a payment plan is determined by a soft credit check. This credit check does not show on your credit report or affect your credit score.
- You must be able to pay a down payment of at least 50 %
- The payment plan payoff cannot be longer than 12 months
- Payments must be deducted electronically from a credit card or bank account that is in your name, we do not accept multiple persons’ accounts for these plans.
- Your first payment must start within 7 days of your pet’s treatment
- If payments are not made on time late fees and return fees are assessed and will be your responsibility.